Part of my summer getaway last May 26,2011 is visiting Camp Alfredo in Guimaras. Envisioned to be a one stop family, nature- adventure destination on the island of Guimaras, Camp Alfredo brings in a lot of fun and excitement amidst the serene and lush backdrop.
Camp Alfredo is located along the highway in Brgy. Ravina, Sibunag, Guimaras. Current facilities include:
– 330 meter zip line
– high rope obstacle course (vine walk, mciro log burma log, burma bridge)
– hanging bridge
– restaurant and bar
– camping grounds
– “mini” zip line
– tree house
– uphill and downhill trail
Future amenities include:
– infinity pool (chlorine-free) (already constructed as of visit time)
– prayer deck at the highest point of the camp
– stations of the cross (already installed as of visit time)
– airsoft ground
– football area
Entrance fee is Php30, Zip rates are Php425 – 1 ride, Php 625 – 2 rides, Php825 – Unli rides, Php200 – Obstacle Course.
Room rates are Php3,500 maximum of 4 persons with free breakfast and pool for 2, Php5,000 maximum of 8 persons with free breakfast and pool for 4.
How to get there?